Tuesday, July 3, 2007

6 months...

Serena has hit the 6 month mark. Here's a photo for all to see how beautiful she still looks even though she's carrying around a lump. The other night she came home and said, "I look like I've got a beer belly from 2 years of drinking everyday!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick, Thanks for the Blog site. I love the pictures of you, serena, your gardens and your nephew. I hope someday that you can show me how to put together my own web site. I'd love to do a family one. Can't wait to see you next week. I'm planning a get together on the 12th for your brother's birthday. Could you possibly be open that evening? Mom

Ashley Wittmer Photography said...

there's NOO way, rene, that looks like a beer belly!! believe me i know. (when are we going walking again?!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nick! I didn't even know you two were expecting. Your life is going to change the minute you lay eyes on that baby. It is such a wonderful miracle! I can't wait to have ten more. Okay, maybe not ten.....