Yes, I know Lord Voldemort. We're good friends actually. On July 21st (11:45pm) I hit my first ever Harry Potter book release party. It's amazing to see hundreds of people all jacked up about a book. When is the last time anyone got excited about reading? Anyway, my friends "the Joe's" decided to dress-up and celebrate as Snape and Voldemort. They were the highlight of the bookstore as everyone wanted to get a picture with them. I just wanted to get my book and begin reading. Which I did, and I'm done, and it was excellent. If you haven't read the final book of the Harry Potter series, I must say its a thriller. Much thanks to Joe for standing in line for 7 hours prior to my arrival at the bookstore and saving me a sweet spot.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Deathly Hallows...
Yes, I know Lord Voldemort. We're good friends actually. On July 21st (11:45pm) I hit my first ever Harry Potter book release party. It's amazing to see hundreds of people all jacked up about a book. When is the last time anyone got excited about reading? Anyway, my friends "the Joe's" decided to dress-up and celebrate as Snape and Voldemort. They were the highlight of the bookstore as everyone wanted to get a picture with them. I just wanted to get my book and begin reading. Which I did, and I'm done, and it was excellent. If you haven't read the final book of the Harry Potter series, I must say its a thriller. Much thanks to Joe for standing in line for 7 hours prior to my arrival at the bookstore and saving me a sweet spot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment